Friday, January 14, 2011

and the winner is...Lauren!!!













Congratulations! And thanks for commenting everyone. I wish I could give all of you machines! In an effort to give everyone a fair and equal chance, I assigned everyone 3 numbers starting with 1 for the last post and continuing in reverse consecutive order up to the number 27. Basically, if your post was first on the list, you got numbers 9, 18, and 27. I used an integer generator at Random.org to chose the lucky winner. I know, I could have drawn a name out of a hat, but this seemed more fair somehow.

And because I am in such a giving mood, there is a runner-up prize which goes to #17, tambouringirl. Please send me a note so I can send you your goodie bag!

Now we have to figure out shipping to the big apple. This was fun. I hope I can do another giveaway soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment